Home ➔ About Us ➔
Mission and Vision
Alzheimer’s Disease Association of the Philippines (ADAP), founded in March 2000 and a member of the Alzheimer’s Disease International in 2002, is an organization composed of person with dementia and their family caregivers, dedicated doctors with special interest in dementia, allied – medical professionals and other involved in the care of patients with Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias.
We are the recognized prime mover in the Prevention, Care, and Cure of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias in the Philippines.
• We demand of ourselves the highest standards in every endeavor we will undertake.
• We willingly share precious time, expertise, and resources for the continuous growth of ADAP and its vision.
• We work within the acceptable norms and standards that preserve the dignity of human life.
• We continuously explore viable, new, and alternative approaches in attaining ADAP’S vision.
• We take an active role in advocating solutions that address the needs of the Alzheimer disease patients, their families and healthcare professionals involving: Legislation, Disease management guidelines, Public fora and advocacy programs, and Other relevant engagements.